QuickBooks is a top-classaccounting and bookkeeping applicationwhose modern features and user-friendly tools have made it famous globally among small companies. The QuickBooks Freezes When Opening is a technical issue in which users report that the QB Desktop becomes frozen while opening.
This is an irritating issue as users cannot proceed to complete their essential tasks due to frozen screen. The companies’ efficiency and productivity decline due to this issue, and therefore, it is crucial to rectify this error quickly.
If you want to overcome this problem through effective techniques, just read this blog till the end.
One of the best ways to eradicate the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening Issue is to consultwith a certified specialist. Simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Fundamental Reasons of the QB Desktop Freezes When Opening Issue
The QB Desktop Freezes When Opening Issue occurs due to the following reasons:
- If you are working on an outdated Windows operating system or if the hard drive is damaged, then this issue can very easily occur.
- Internet and firewall programs can create severe problems while opening the QB application if their settings are not configured correctly.
- If your company file has exceeded the permissible size or if its name is too long, then the QB Freeze issue can occur.
Easiest Techniques to Get Rid of QB Frozen While Opening Problem
You can eliminate the QB Frozen While Opening Problem by using the following techniques:
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15225
Technique 1: Eradicate this issue by stopping the execution of all QB components through the Task Manager
- You should identify and press the ‘Ctrl+Alt+Delete’ keys on the keyboard to launch the Windows Task Manager and then highlight all the currently running QB components.
- Thereafter, you should click the ‘End Task’ button and then move out of the Task Manager just by striking the ‘Close’ button.
- Now, you must hit the ‘Ctrl’ key and continue to hold it while performing a double-click on the QB Desktop icon.
- Furthermore, you can strike the ‘Open’ button in the ‘No company open’ window to launch the company file on the system.
Technique 2: Overcome the installation problems in QB through the QB Install Diagnostic Tool to rectify this error
- To remove installation problems, you should first download the QB Tool hub from the Intuit website and save it on your system to an easily-accessible location.
- For installing this tool hub, you should simply open the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and follow the relevant steps.
- Thereafter, you can hit the ‘Installation Issues’ tab after launching the tool hub and then proceed to click on the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’.
- Immediately after the execution of this tool, you can open the QB Desktop.
Technique 3: Rectify this irksome error by specifying a new name for the QBWUSER.INI file
- To specify a new name for the QBWUSER.INI file, you should first open the folder where it is located and then perform right-click on that file.
- Now, you should choose the ‘Rename’ option among all the options and then move forward to write ‘.oldfilename’ at the end of this file’s name and then hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- By following the above two steps, you should also rename the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file and then proceed to open the QB Desktop.
The techniques mentioned here are the best among all the solutions for resolving the QuickBooks Freezes When Opening issue. You should use these techniques on your system in a correct sequence to promptly eliminate this problem.
For further help and guidance, just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15271