QuickBooks Desktop is popularly recognized as an advanced accounting application for various small business units, and this application has superior technical interface & tools in comparison to other similar applications.
Sometimes, users witness sudden crashing of the QB application after acquiring recent Windows updates on their computers. This is a confusing technical issue because users have to deal with the sudden closing of the QB window even after getting recent Windows updates, and they are forced to abandon their ongoing tasks.
Experts who have dealt with this issue have accorded it a separate name called the ‘QuickBooks Crashing After Update’ problem.
Here, in the present blog, you shall instantly discover the relevant solutions to weed out this technical issue.
If you are getting distressed due to the ‘QuickBooks Crashing After Update’ problem, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team for help.
QB Sudden Crash After Update Problem: Relevant Reasons
The ‘QB Sudden Crash After Update Problem’ can arise due to the reasons listed as follows:
- Having internal faults within the ‘QB Program’ setup can easily evoke this troublesome technical problem.
- Any damage or misconfiguration within the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file will also trigger this problem.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Not Responding
Appropriate Solutions to Easily Eradicate ‘QB Desktop Closing After Update Problem’
The ‘QB Desktop Closing After Update Problem’ can be tackled via the solutions provided here:
Solution 1: Properly make use of the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility’s execution to tackle this glitch
- In this solution, the first step will be to carefully open the web browser and, after that, approach the official website of Intuit to easily download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the system.
- Now, you should choose a folder like the ‘Downloads’ folder or the ‘Documents’ folder to save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file, following which the same file can be easily executed to install ‘QB Tool Hub’.
- Thereafter, the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window can be acquired via the icon present on the Desktop screen, following which you shall immediately visit the ‘Program Problems’ menu.
- Next, suitably tap the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ icon to start the repair process for the QB Program setup, after which you can successfully start the operation of the QB Desktop application to complete your projects.
Solution 2: Instantly establish a new name on the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file and ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file to resolve this issue
- Here, you will go to the ‘C: drive’ to open the Intuit QB Desktop Documents folder, after which you shall identify & right-click the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file’s icon.
- Next, choose the ‘Rename’ option so that the current name of this file can be modified and a new name is saved as per the following example: ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldbuy.’
- Save the new name by tapping the ‘OK’ button, and after that, you shall also rename the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file through a similar procedure.
- Now, simply re-open the QB window & successfully start working on all your relevant projects on the computer.
The solutions explicitly stated above are sufficient to tackle the ‘QuickBooks Crashing After Update’ problem. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Related Search Terms: 2014 QUICKBOOKS KEEPS CRASHING NON NETWORK, CANT OPEN ANOTHER COMPANY IN QUICKBOOKS KEEPS CRASHING, GETTING QUICKBOOKS 2023 KEEPS CRASHING, QUICKBOOKS 2015 KEEPS CRASHING WHEN MAKING GENERAL JOURNAL ENTRY, QUICKBOOKS DATABASE SERVER MANAGER KEEPS CRASHING, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP ACCOUNTANT 2018 KEEPS CRASHING, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP ACCOUNTANT KEEPS CRASHINGQUICKBOOKS, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP ENTERPRISE 2021 CRASHES AFTER GOING TO EMPLOYEE CENTRE, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PREMIER 2021 CRASHES AFTER GOING TO EMPLOYEE CENTRE, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PREMIER 2021 CRASHES AFTER GOING TO PAYROLL CENTRE, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PRO 2021 CRASHES AFTER GOING TO EMPLOYEE CENTRE, QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP PRO 2021 CRASHES AT STARTUP
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123