QuickBooks is extensively utilized by small business units to efficiently manage their accounting data, and Intuit, the developer of QB Desktop’ regularly releases fresh updates of this application. One of the important tasks is to regularly back up QB data on the system. However, QB users often fail to create and save the backup of the data file due to various reasons & this issue is usually called the ‘QuickBooks Backup Failed’ problem. In this blog, a comprehensive analysis of this technical problem is provided, along with reliable step-wise techniques.
Are you currently disturbed by the ‘QuickBooks Backup Failed’ problem? You can dial 1-855-856-0042 to connect with our QB Specialists Team.
Why Do Users Have to Encounter the ‘Data Backup Failure in QB Desktop’ Problem?
QB users usually confront the ‘Data Backup Failure in QB Desktop’ problem due to the reasons explained here:
- Major damages inside the QB company file can provoke this technical problem.
- If the relevant path to save the backup data file is invalid, then QB Desktop users will encounter this technical issue.
Recommended to read: How to Resolve Quickbooks Error 50004
What Are the Appropriate Techniques to Tackle the ‘QB Desktop Company File Backup Failure’ Problem?
You can easily eliminate ‘QB Desktop Company File Backup Failure’ problem via the techniques explained here:
Technique 1: Accurately utilize the ‘Verify & Rebuild Data Utility’ in order to exterminate data file problems on the computer
- In this technique, you will first hit the ‘File’ menu inside the QB Desktop application & then you can easily tap on the ‘Verify Data’ icon situated under the ‘Utilities’ tab of the window.
- Now, the relevant QB data file will get fully scanned on the computer, and all the technical faults found within it will be displayed on the system’s screen after the execution is finished.
- Next, appropriately move forward to the ‘Utilities’ tab under the ‘File’ menu & then correctly click on the ‘Rebuild Data’ icon in order to swiftly repair the QB data file.
- As soon as the repair process of the chosen QB data file gets completed, you can go forward to successfully create its backup copy on your computer.
Technique 2: Analyze & correctly modify the QB Backup data file path on the system to rectify this issue
- Here, you need to first visit the ‘Preferences’ menu inside the QB Desktop application & then you can immediately jump to the ‘Backup Options’ section on the window.
- Just thereafter, you must move to the ‘Local Backup Only’ section in order to check the current QB data file backup path, and then you can easily use the ‘Browse’ option to set a new backup path.
- Next, once the QB backup data file path has been properly validated, you can effectively hit the ‘OK’ button, following which you can resume the process of creating the QB backup data file.
You must use both techniques in the correct order to tackle the ‘QuickBooks Backup Failed’ problem. For further help, dial 1-855-856-0042 to connect with our QB Specialists Team.
You may read also: APPLICABLE TECHNIQUES TO FIX QUICKBOOKS ERROR 6000 83