When you start a business, you have the opportunity to connect with customers. A professional-looking email is critical to making sure you’re available to people who want to buy your products or use our services. A business email address also helps you keep track of expenses. In this post, we discuss the cost of receiving a business email.
Most beginners use generic free business email accounts with domains like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Since anyone can create these generic email accounts, it becomes more difficult for customers and other businesses to trust such email addresses as legitimate business email accounts.
Reason To Get A Business Email
- To attract more website visitors.
- Build up trust.
- Encourage helpful feedback
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
- Looks professional
- Reaches mobile device users
- Keep your customers informed.
- Increase brand Awareness
- Grow your business
- Provides an ideal platform for story telling
Does It Cost To Get A Business Email?
There are many business email service providers in the market such as G Suite, Namecheap, Proton Mail, and Zoho Mail. You can choose between $5 and $20 per month. Currently, every user wants the same service at a reasonable price. If you are one of them too. Therefore, we recommend you go for SysTools Business Email Solution, one of the perfect solutions to get a business email at a reasonable price. This application also offers 99.99% uptime to ensure your business is available at all times.
Other Benefits Of Professional Software
- It offers a free migration service from other platforms to SysTools Mail.
- This software allows you to set up a single domain with multiple email hosting.
- This is one of the comprehensive solutions to create a custom domain to grow your business.
- It also provides a regular backup service to protect mailbox data from accidental deletion or malware attacks.
- You can also use Business Cloud Storage Solution to access their mailbox data from anywhere.
- You can easily access email accounts using different devices like computers, Mac OS, iPhone, and Android devices.
- This software can encrypt your email message to secure against data breaches and malware attacks.
- It secured your email communication with advanced data filters and antivirus scanning.
- It support all the standard email protocol like IMAP or POP3 Server.
Time To Say Goodbye
In this informative post, we have explained the cost of receiving a business email. We also discussed the basic overview of business email and also mentioned the reason for this question. In addition, we have discussed many email services and named one of the best business email providers to get the best benefits from others. SysTools Mail is specially designed for small businesses and also offers a 10-day free trial to experience the working performance and all other useful features. Now the question has been perfectly resolved here if you have any doubt or any other queries you can connect with us via live chat, contact, or by email to get solution to immediately.
Also Discussed: How Do I Open An Old Version Of MDB File In SQL Server?