The database files of Microsoft Access version, 2003 and all older versions are called MDB files while the latest version is ACCDB file. An MDB file contains database queries, tables, functions, objects etc. Which can store data from files like HTML and XML and applications including Excel and SharePoint.
MS SQL Server is an extremely admired relational database management system among business and corporate users. It stores all its data in SQL file extension. Both platform Access and SQL Server are developed by Microsoft. As SQL Server has an extremely large database and you want to open an Old version of MDB file in SQL Server you can convert the MDB file in SQL file extension using Access to SQL Server Migration.
Reason To Import An Old Version Of MDB File In SQL Server
- Access allows open database limited users 20-30 users while SQL Server provides access for thousands of users.
- Access created for small business while SQL Server specially designed for all types of organization.
- Access is a desktop based relational database management system while SQL Server is a web-based server relational database management system that allows access to users from anywhere while Access requires a specific application to access the database.
How To Open An Old Version Of MDB File In SQL Server?
MS Access doesn’t offer any official feature to open an Old version of MDB file in SQL Server. So, we recommend you to opt SysTools Access Converter is a perfect choice to convert any size of database without facing any overly large size limitations. This application is specially created with a powerful algorithm to get accurate output without facing any error.
- Download software on your windows system then run it.
- Browse MDB file or ACCDB file as you want to open in SQL Server.
- Click on the SQL Server option in the list of export options.
- At last, set the destination for output then press export to get the result instantly.
Other Prominent Features Of Using Professional Wizard
- This software can access deleted records from the database.
- It allows the conversion of MDB, ACCDB, CSV, SQL according to user comfort.
- You can also convert only schema or schema with complete database according to requirement.
- You can also recover and convert corrupted MDB or ACCDB files with this application.
- This application supports all versions of SQL Server and MS Access.
Sum It Up
In this post, we have discussed the complete information to open an old version of MDB file in SQL Server. We have also discussed basic introductions about both applications and also mentioned reasons to open an Old version of MDB file in SQL Server. In addition, we have also provided the best solution to convert unlimited Access at single shot without facing any error. Now, the question has been properly resolved here. If you have any doubt you can visit our official website to get a solution immediately via live chat, email or by phone number.
Also Discussed: Why Does Outlook Say OST File Cannot Be Opened?