If you are not able to edit in your PDF, maybe it is secured with passwords because of security purposes but if you want to print your data, please follow this article till last, and your data print will be in your hand and you won’t find again that why is my secured PDF not able to print?
Why you Cannot Print a Secured PDF
You can print a file by knowing its security permissions for that you need to check whether your PDF is restricted or not and for that follow these steps
You can try some troubleshooting steps and check to enable PDF editing You can check the security settings to allow editing of the file by seeing file >properties>security. Check whether you are unable to print a secured PDF.
PDF secured can’t print because permissions are not allowed for that and this page will help you to print your PDF without permission password and that’s why you are wondering why is my secured PDF not able to print.
6 Methods to Print Secured Files
We have found the best working and most effective methods so you can print your PDF you just need to follow the guide and choose one method, every method has its pros and cons so choose according to your needs and time.
Most of the time people wonder why is my secured PDF not able to be printed but now it can able to printed by these finest methods.
Adobe Able To Print Secured PDF File
You can edit your pdf by manual method and Adobe has one application and software because it helps to create and manage PDF (portable document files).
Adobe Acrobat comes with Adobe Reader software, which makes it possible to read users’ PDF files on a desktop or website and print protected files.
- Select the File tab.
- Select Properties in the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the Security tab in the Properties dialog box.
- In the Security Method drop-down dialog, select No Security.
- Now you just need to password in the dialog box and then select the OK button.
- Afterwards click an OK button in the alert box.
- Now click the OK button to close the Properties dialog box.
Secured PDF Not Able To Print But Google Drive Can Convert
We can use Google Drive to convert PDF files into Google Docs. It has an OCR function that can extract data from the image Here are some steps to convert PDF into a Word file
- Log into Google Drive with your account credentials.
- Click and drag the PDF file in the file browser or click on New > then Upload a file to navigate to the file you want to upload.
- When the file is successfully uploaded, you can find it in your documents.
- Click on the pdf file which you uploaded recently Open with>Google Docs.
- Google Docs will easily turn the PDF into an editable Google document automatically.
Note: you can use Google Drive to connect other app tools that can provide a PDF editor for better editing open the PDF file and click Open with> Connect Other Apps.
PDF Secured can Be Printed by The Google Chrome browser
Follow the given below steps:
- You can simply drag your file into the browser or right-click on the mouse and select Open with Browser.
- Now right-click on PDF and click print.
- Select the option on the printer and click on Microsoft “Print to PDF” and click on Print.
- And the last process will download your PDF with no password.
Secured PDF Able to Be Printed by Online Software
Some best online PDF editors in the market are effective, when people are in haste to do their work because of a shortage of time so they can be useful and also provide some extra features and quick edit Tools.
There are ample tools that can do this and make some edits like:
- You can change, edit, or write text.
- You can easily add or remove your signature on the PDF.
- Can convert PDF into black and white.
- You can change the page order more after doing print tests.
You just need to take ACTION and all things will get sorted by itself
Tools such as:
These tools are free but not safe if you want to stake your data confidentiality then it will easily remove restrictions from your PDF.
Things You Should Consider While Using an Online PDF Editor
Here are a few things to consider while editing PDF files online. Such as:
- Online reviews should be checked.
- Select a tool that shows like Padlock symbol in the address bar.
Professionals Can Print Secured PDFs With This Software
Try out this PDF UNLOCKER Tool that has positive reviews and it’s a trustworthy product that has some great features like:-
- Help Remove PDF restrictions Printing / Copying / Editing / Page Extraction so you can enable editable PDF
- It Supports Unlocking PDF files from Owner Level Password Security
- It can Allow to Remove Comment Restrictions from PDF documents
- Find Easily Remove Document Assembly Restrictions from PDF Files
- Easily Remove Signature Restrictions and Enable Form Filling in PDF
Step 1: Run the application, then click on the Add Files or Add Folder button.
Step 2: Now choose any one option from Save or Print as per your requirements.
Step 3: then select the destination path where files take place and click on the “Unlock” button.
Step 4: Successfully fix the Secured PDF Not Able To Print issue accurately.
Also Read:- Remove Security Protection From PDF
The screenshot Method can Fix Secured PDF Not Able To Print
This is sort of a sneaky method and best works if you are trying to print only 1 page( or can be printed separately) and once the print is done you can attach them afterward. This work on password-protected document too which is implied to prevent printing but you can take screenshot despite that. You can save screenshots as an image and print them normally one by one.
- Choose the program where you open your PDF.
- Zoom out on the page so it can be visible acceptably on the screen.
- Now launch the snipping tool on your PC by pressing [Window button] + [shift] + [s] on your keyboard.
- Use your mouse cursor to select the specific area you want to print and make a rectangle shape until the whole area of the page is within your selected area.
- The thumbnail will pop up after that click at the bottom right of your screen.
- Now on print, you can Print a secured PDF.
Why do people use PDFs If a Secured Pdf is Not Able To Print?
- PDF files are one of the most operational files in this world because it’s available on network technology.
- These files are used to share documents between people so they don’t need to get hard copies of everything.
- However, some PDFs are created as read-only files and allowed editing by some legitimate officials.
- So it’s about the prevention of some important data from breach security. But sometimes users are learners and need some information for study purposes so it’s all right to make it unrestricted and edit and edit a PDF according to your needs.
- PDF has many features like the ability to embed multimedia content. PDF can be shared on cross-platform and is compatible with many devices like- mobile, laptop, Mac, etc.
- It can easily be created and edited if allowed. Because it does not take up more space and is easy to maintain.
- files are customizable and great for sharing and collaborating. Because can be secured by passwords and can be accessible to any audience because it is universally compatible.
Now you know why Secured PDF not able to print.
We use PDF files in our lives in a broad way and face this issue that the PDF files are secured with a security password. So the answer is here, you just need to follow one of the above-mentioned methods and fix the secured PDF not able to print file.
You can easily follow these methods to remove PDF passwords/restrictions If you follow this method, the restrictions will no longer be implied on the file and you can able to print your file and find the right solution for why is my secured PDF not able to print.