SAP is the leading ERP software in the world and it offers numerous modules for managing business functions. One such function is SAP FICO which manages the finance and reporting function in an organization. This module covers all the financial transactions of an organization along with the important business processes. Given below are the sub-modules of SAP FICO.
SAP FI Modules
- Finance Accounting General Ledger.
- Finance Accounting Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Finance Accounting Asset Accounting.
- Finance Accounting Bank Accounting.
- Finance Accounting Travel Management.
- Finance Accounting Fund Management.
- Finance Accounting Legal Consolidation
SAP CO Modules
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Product Cost Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
- Profit Center Accounting
What Will I Learn in the SAP FICO Training?
The SAP FICO Course is designed to help the students learn and understand the end-to-end implementation steps for working with SAP FI and CO modules. In addition, the course also teaches the students about the necessary documentation and methodology for SAP FICO implementation projects. This course ensures that after its completion, the students will be capable of identifying and analyzing the business requirements as per SAP FICO considerations. The SAP FICO Training is ideally for those who wish to learn SAP FICO configuration and implementation. Furthermore, this training course helps users extend their knowledge regarding SAP FICO. Below are some of the significant things you will learn after the completion of SAP FICO training.
- You will learn how to configure and implement the SAP FICO module.
- This course will teach you how to gather requirements for the Business Record to Report process cycle.
- You will learn how to conduct SAP Business analysis to improve financial activities.
- You will gain great hands-on experience with the SAP system.
- Furthermore, you will be able to clear the SAP FI Certification exam.
- Post the course completion, you will be capable of working as SAP End-User and Consultant.
- This course will also teach you how to integrate SAP FICO with SAP MM and SAP SD.
What are the Advantages of Gaining the SAP FICO Certification?
There is a huge demand for SAP FICO professionals in the finance industry. It is because this module ensures that organizations do not have to deal with much complexity in the Business Process. SAP FICO helps a business in its financial management and assists in conducting the business smoothly. SAP FICO Certified professionals are highly valued in industries because they are capable of understanding the principles behind SAP financial accounting.
An SAP FICO certification holds great value and is highly beneficial for assistants in businesses in numerous ways. Having an SAP FICO Module certification provides you leverage over noncertified professionals and helps you secure a job easily. Below are some of the significant advantages of gaining the SAP FICO Certification.
- You will be able to manage business flow in a much easier way.
- This certification will help you choose an in-demand career.
- It will improve your prospects of earning a high salary.
- You will also experience a growth in your reputation.
- Certified professionals are in much demand in companies.
SAP is the leading ERP software in the world and it comes with a variety of modules and submodules for managing different business functions. One such module is SAP FICO and using it covers all the financial transactions in an organization. SAP FICO training makes the students capable of identifying and analyzing business requirements. Furthermore, there is a huge demand in the SAP FICO domain and companies are looking to hire certified and skilled professionals in it. Gaining the SAP FICO certification helps you choose an in-demand career. Above all, this training also improves your prospects of earning a high salary along with your reputation in the company