If passengers fill out their booking form incorrectly, they are subject to name change policy of KLM. This policy charges a KLM name change fee or no fee to help them make the required changes. It all depends on your modification time and fare type.
Continue reading to discover more information about the change name Policy of KLM.
Analyzing The KLM Name Correction Policy
Visitors can simply alter their name in accordance with the name change policy; however, before making any changes, take into consideration the following important points:
- You have up to 30 hours before departure time to change your name with the airline.
- If a passenger wants to change their name after the risk-free period, they must pay a fee equal to a portion of the ticket.
- On the day of departure, passenger names cannot be altered. The airline will only take name change requests for flights with flight numbers starting with KLM into consideration, per the KLM name correction policy.
- If the reservation was made via a third-party agent, it is not possible to modify the name of the passenger. On award tickets, the name change option is not accessible. Get in touch with the customer care to fix the error.
- You can contact the team through the official website or the customer service number at 1 (800) 618-0104. If the airline number is engaged, dial +1-800-865-1848, an alternate flight expert number.
Conditions For KLM Name Correction
Understanding the conditions for renaming KLM tickets is essential for every passenger. Read below the following instructions carefully:
- Passengers are allowed KLM name correction without paying any charges. Remember, on departure date, a traveler cannot modify their name anyhow.
- According to the KLM guidelines, passengers can adjust their first and last name but they can’t alter their full name name.
- You must renew your ticket, including charges if you request for name correction and the airline rejects it.
- Under the airline conditions, if the adjustment is made after the specified time, you are responsible for the KLM name change fee.
How Much KLM Name Change Fee?
If you request changes at least 30 hours before the scheduled departure time, there is no cost associated with changing your KLM name. You must pay the relevant fees in accordance with the KLM name correction guidelines after this risk-free period expires.
If a passenger traveling on a partner airline wants to modify the name on their ticket, they must request at least 72 hours before departure. On the other hand, the price to modify your name on a KLM ticket is determined by the details of your ticket. Make sure you call the KLM name change number to get a clear understanding of the name change fees.
How to Connect Customer Service for KLM Name Correction?
In order to reach the Airline, please dial 1 (800) 618-0104 KLM name correction number. If there is not enough time to stay and cannot wait for the official executive to connect, dial +1-800-865-1848 for the independent support service. By doing this, you won’t waste time.
The rules and processes for changing passenger names on tickets are described in the KLM Name Correction Policy. If there has been a typographical error or misspelling, KLM does not charge for name corrections as long as the correction does not include changing the name entirely.
For more information on how to change the names on tickets, travelers are encouraged to visit the KLM website or get in touch with airline customer care at 1 (800) 618-0104. Also you can dial +1-800-865-1848 to connect with flight expert flight expert 24/7.