In this era of digitalization, communication through email has become a necessity. However, the most preferred email application is Outlook for sending and receiving emails for communication purposes today. Sometimes users want to combine multiple Outlook emails into one. If so, you should read this post using MSG to PST Converter.
MSG is a file format used by Outlook to store email message objects like email messages, notes, tasks, appointments, etc. The MSG file stores the email text along with the email data and you can easily open and access it.
PST is known as a personal storage table that contains complete mailbox data such as emails, contacts, calendars, journals, and all other mailbox data. Outlook PST files can store up to 50GB in a single file.
Why Should Users Want to Merge Multiple Outlook Emails into One?
- If you have many Outlook email messages, it is best to save them in a single PST file.
- MSG files are supported by some email clients, while PST can be accessed in all versions of Outlook.
- PST files are portable and you can easily make copies of PST files and use them anywhere.
How to Combine Multiple Outlook Emails into One Via Manual Approach?
If you need to combine a few emails, you can easily drag and drop MSG files into Outlook. Now, follow the instructions we mention below:
- Run Outlook and create a new folder in it.
- Locate the MSG folder and select what you want to combine.
- Hover over the chosen MSG file and place it in the new folder in Outlook.
- Now, MSG files can be opened and managed in Outlook.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Technique?
- It will be a very time-consuming and very complex process.
- Users must have deep technical information to perform this process.
- Data attributes can be modified.
How to Combine Multiple Outlook Emails into One Via Alternative Technique?
If you have a thousand MSG files and want to combine them with maintained mailbox components. Therefore, we suggest you go for MailsWare MSG Converter which is a completely safe application and keeps the mailbox data structure the same as before conversion.
- Download an application to your Windows computer and then launch it.
- Find the MSG file and open it in the software interface.
- Tap the PST in the multiple option of select saving.
- At the end, set the destination for the result and then hit convert to get the output quickly.
Other Prominent Features of Using Alternative Techniques
- Maintained the same mailbox data component as the original. Additionally, PST File Converter offers advanced security to prevent changes to the original file.
- This application can be very easy to carry out by all types of users without having technical information.
- You can easily convert MSG to PDF, TXT, PST, HTML, and many more export options.
- It also offers a filter option to convert selective data based on date range, subject, sender, and recipients.
- There is no necessary to download other solution to complete the process.
Time to Wrap Up
In this post, we try to make you understand the difference between MSG and PST files and also discuss why users want to combine multiple Outlook emails into one. Furthermore, we have also analyzed manual and alternative solutions to perform this task without any problems. If you have a few MSG files and have advanced technical knowledge, you can proceed with a manual method. Because you know yourself better. Otherwise, we recommend opting for an alternative solution to complete the process while saving time and maintaining accuracy.