Did you encounter the QuickBooks error 6010 100 while accessing the company file? One of the primary reasons for the error to trigger is if there is any problem in the hosting settings. The users will lose access to the company file once the error has been entered into your system. Also, any error related to company files can cause harm to the essential company file data. So it is crucial to eliminate this error on time. We will also understand the other causes of the error to come up in this blog and then move to the troubleshooting section.
If the QuickBooks error 6010 100 makes you worry, you can contact us on 1.855.738.2784 directly. We have a team of QuickBooks experts with good experience in dealing with QuickBooks errors. Discuss your queries with them and get their guidance in rectifying the error.
What triggers the error 6010 100 in QuickBooks?
- If your company file is not saved on the server computer, it could lead to the error 6010 100 in QuickBooks.
- Having damaged .nd and .tlg files could result in the error 6010 100 on your desktop.
- Using an outdated version of QuickBooks could be the reason for the error.
- If QuickBooks does not have admin rights, it could also cause errors 6010 100.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1723
Troubleshooting solutions to rectify the QuickBooks error message 6010 100
Below are the solutions you can follow with steps to eradicate the QuickBooks error message 6010 100 on your desktop.
Solution 1: Update your QuickBooks
- Head to help and tap on update QuickBooks desktop.
- Choose update now and then get updates.
- As the update ends, close and open your QuickBooks again.
- Do not forget to select yes when asked to install the update.
- Complete all the on-screen commands to finish the installation.
You can also set auto-update with the help of the steps below.
- Move to help and select update QB desktop.
- Choose Options and yes to turn on the automatic updates.
- Tap on close now. QuickBooks will automatically download the updates.
Solution 2: Utilize the tool hub in QuickBooks
- Download the tool hub on your system.
- Open the downloaded file and save it on the desktop.
- Access the file to start installing the QB tool hub.
- Make sure to complete all the on-screen commands.
- Now open the tool hub and then select the company file issues.
- Tap on quick fix my file.
- Choose ok as it completes, and then launch your QuickBooks.
Step 2: Try running QuickBooks file doctor
- Open the tool hub again and choose company file issues.
- Choose to run QuickBooks file doctor.
- Wait till the process ends. You can also browse the company file if you cannot locate it.
- Tap on the check your file option and then continue.
- Ensure to enter the QB admin details and then choose next.
You can quickly rectify the QuickBooks error 6010 100 with the help of the troubleshooting solutions above. If you are still stuck with the error, contact us on 1.855.738.2784 and get assistance from our experts.
Related Search Terms : Error 6010 While Installing QuickBooks Desktop, Fix quickbooks error code 6010 100, I am Getting Error 6010 While Installing QB, QuickBooks 6010 100, QUickBooks Desktop Error 6010
You may read also : QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open