QuickBooks payroll can often stop operating on the computer due to several intricate reasons. As a result, QuickBooks Desktop users are unable to finish essential tasks through the payroll, such as sending paychecks, managing payroll data & other services.
Generally, this issue is termed the ‘QuickBooks Payroll Not Working’ problem, and QB specialists have suggested some reliable methods to tackle it on the computer.
This blog describes those step-wise methods in full detail, and these methods can be implemented very easily on the system.
Are you experiencing a ‘QuickBooks Payroll Not Working’ error? Just dial 1.855.738.2784 to reach out to our QB Professionals Team for help.
Why Do Users Encounter ‘QB Desktop Payroll Not Functioning’ Problem?
The ‘QB Desktop Payroll Not Functioning’ problem can arise due to the reasons listed below:
- Irregular internet connection & defective ‘Internet Explorer’ settings can certainly provoke this technical issue.
- If you have an incorrect configuration of ‘Date and Time Setup’ on your computer, then this problem can easily occur.
How Can ‘Payroll Connection Error in QuickBooks’ Be Fully Eliminated?
The ‘Payroll Connection Error in QuickBooks’ can be fully rectified using the resolutions stated below:
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 350
Resolution 1: Suitably modify the ‘Internet Explorer’ settings on your computer to tackle this troublesome problem
- In this resolution, the first relevant step is to access the ‘Internet Explorer’ browser on your system & then you shall need to tap on the ‘Tools’ icon located at the top-right corner of the on-screen window.
- Just thereafter, you should be able to choose the ‘Internet Options’ tab, and then you will have to jump to the ‘Internet Options’ window opened up on the system’s screen.
- Afterward, simply access the ‘Advanced’ tab situated on the ‘Internet Options’ window & then you must strike on the ‘Restore Advanced Settings’ button depicted on that window.
- Now, proceed to the ‘Settings’ section, following which you will have to mark the ‘Use TLS 1.0’ checkbox, and at the same time, you must also uncheck the ‘Use TLS 1.1’ well as ‘Use TLS 1.2’ options shown on the window.
- Carefully save the modified settings by tapping the ‘OK’ button on the window, following which you can proceed ahead to successfully utilize the payroll service inside your QB application.
Resolution 2: Confirm that you possess accurate ‘Date and Time Setup’ on your system to eradicate this issue
- First & foremost, simply proceed forward to right-click on the date and time box shown on the toolbar of your Windows Desktop & then accurately select the ‘Adjust Date/Time’ tab on the screen.
- After that, you will have a ‘Date and Time’ window pop up on the computer’s screen, and then you shall need to strike the ‘Change date and time’ option present on that window.
- Now, modify the date as well as time shown on the ‘Date and Time Settings’ window, following which you can hit the ‘OK’ option to save the edited settings.
- Finally, exit both windows and then access QuickBooks Desktop so that you can successfully operate the payroll service.
Through the correct implementation of these resolutions, you will easily extirpate the ‘QuickBooks Payroll Not Working’ problem. For more help & assistance, dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect with our QB Experts Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 12007