QuickBooks is an elaborately-designed accounting application that requires the correct operation of several associated components on the system in order to work efficiently.
Due to several unique factors, many technical issues often crop up in this accounting software & one of these issues is the ‘QuickBooks Keeps Crashing’ problem. This problem simply means that the QB Desktop application crashes without any prior notice while the user is busy working on routine tasks such as drafting invoices, forming & sending reports, etc.
Through the following sections of this blog, you will be explained different methods to weed out this problem.
Are you experiencing the ‘QuickBooks Keeps Crashing’ problem? Just dial 1-855-856-0042 to get help from our QB Technical Experts Team.
What Are the Main Factors That Can Trigger ‘QB Consistent Crashing Problem’?
The ‘QB Consistent Crashing Problem’ occurs due to the factors mentioned below:
- A defective hard drive situated on the system & program faults inside the QB application can trigger this issue.
- Not downloading QB updates on a regular basis can also provoke this technical problem.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks display issues
How Can ‘QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing Problem’ Be Resolved Easily?
The methods explained here can easily help you to rectify the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing Problem’:
Method 1: Correctly access & run the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility to fully resolve this problem
- Here, the first essential step is to jump to the official Intuit website via your web browser to download the appropriate version of ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on your computer, and while starting the download process, you will assign ‘Windows Desktop’ as the location to save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- Next, just go to the place on ‘Windows Desktop’ where the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file has been saved and then open up that file so that you can correctly install the ‘QB Tool Hub’ through the appropriate series of steps shown on the screen.
- Just thereafter, you can launch the ‘QB Tool Hub’ by double-clicking on its icon, and then you can hop to the ‘Program Problems’ tab to finally execute the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility on the computer.
- In this step, you have to wait for the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility’s execution to finish, after which you can easily operate QuickBooks without any hindrances.
Method 2: Obtain the relevant QB application updates on your system to fully root out this technical glitch
- By getting the latest QB Desktop updates, you can erase this issue & for that, the first important step is to access the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ on the system to hit the ‘Help’ menu, following which you shall just click on the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ tab.
- Afterward, you can simply go to the ‘Update Now’ tab provided on the newly-opened ‘Update QuickBooks’ window so that you can easily initiate the download process of relevant updates by tapping the ‘Get Updates’ button.
- Next, you have to reopen QB Desktop once the update process is completed so that you can successfully install the fresh updates, and then you can operate QB Desktop successfully without confronting any crashing or freezing problems.
These two verified methods will fully eradicate the ‘QuickBooks Keeps Crashing’ problem if they are properly executed on the system. For more guidance & help, dial 1-855-856-0042 to easily connect with our QB Specialists Team.
Also read: Relevant Methods to Terminate the QuickBooks Abort Message