QuickBooks Desktop has remained the most popular accounting application since its inception & it has highly relevant tools and features as compared to other accounting solutions.
Some difficult errors, however, can arise while trying to access an online banking account through QB Desktop & one of the prominent banking errors is ‘QuickBooks Error 2000’.
Here, in this blog, you will be given the most advanced step-wise solutions for the complete elimination of this problem.
Are you constantly getting disturbed due to ‘QuickBooks Error 2000’? You can dial 1-855-856-0042 to get help from our QB Specialists Team.
Why Do Users Confront ‘2000 Banking Error Code in QuickBooks’?
You can bump into ‘2000 Banking Error Code in QuickBooks’ due to the reasons listed here:
- Faulty login credentials for the online bank account can easily generate this technical error code on the system.
- Not having correct QB Desktop updates on the computer & server problems can also result in this error.
Recommended To Read:How To Fix QuickBooks Error 12007
What Are the Verified Solutions for ‘QB Desktop 2000 Banking Error Message’?
You can eliminate ‘QB Desktop 2000 Banking Error Message’ through the solutions given here:
Solution 1: Promptly validate the present banking login credentials & then update those credentials in the QB application
- First & foremost, go forward to visit your official bank’s website & then you shall need to easily reach the online banking login page in order to enter the banking credentials that you currently possess.
- Thereafter, simply hit the ‘Sign-in’ button so that you can log into your online bank account, and if you are not able to do so, it just means that you do not possess accurate login credentials.
- Next, go forward to follow the process mentioned on the bank’s website to create fresh banking login credentials & then you have to move back to your QB Desktop application.
- You can now approach the ‘Banking’ menu inside the QB application, and then you can use the ‘Edit Sign-in Info’ button to provide updated login credentials, following which you need to tap on the ‘Update’ button to save the fresh credentials.
- Finally, you can successfully open up your online banking account via the QB Desktop Banking panel situated on the system.
Solution 2: Correctly ensure the new updates on the QB Desktop application to resolve this troublesome technical problem
- In this solution, firstly, you should easily shift to the ‘Help’ menu present on the QB Desktop window & then you shall effectively hit the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ icon inside that menu, after which you can go to the ‘Update QuickBooks’ window.
- Next, you will need to simply tap on the ‘Get Updates’ button given inside the ‘Update Now’ menu & then you shall be able to fully download the relevant QB Desktop updates on your computer.
- Afterward, easily restart the QuickBooks application and then move ahead to hit the ‘Yes’ option so that fresh updates get installed on the system, following which you can navigate to the ‘Banking’ panel to open the online banking account.
By using the solutions detailed above, you can fully exterminate ‘QuickBooks Error 2000’. For additional help, dial 1-855-856-0042 to connect with our QB Specialists Team.
You may also read : How To Fix Quickbooks Error 15271