QuickBooks can be considered a game-changing software due to its precise accounting and trustworthy services. The businesses using the software have experienced immense growth in the business after making critical business decisions based on the financial reports created by the software. The software is valuable indeed but it also falls prey to internal issues that are troublesome for the users. QuickBooks error 1625 doesn’t allow the installation of the software on the PC due to misconfigured settings configuration in your Windows. If QuickBooks installation on your PC is also blocked by this error, continue with this blog till the end to discover its triggers and the methods that can fix it.
You can also take the help of the QB support team available at 1-855-856-0042 to rectify this error.
The conditions compiled below are responsible for the development of this error in QuickBooks-
- The software installation fails repeatedly due to damage in the installation file which made it unreadable for the software.
- The User Account Control settings forbid the installation of QuickBooks on your PC.
- Windows registry has been damaged due to which the installer malfunctions while processing the installation package.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks connection has been lost
This QB error can be rectified by applying the solutions mentioned below-
Solution 1- Make changes in the User Account Control settings configuration
The User Account Control settings are basically a security measure that comes into play while installing or updating a program on your PC. The settings stop any program from installing files that require making some changes in the system configuration. Sometimes, applications can make some undesirable changes to your device that can cause bigger issues later on. To safeguard your computer and prevent any mishaps, the UAC settings restrict any program that can be potentially a threat. QuickBooks installation can also get blocked due to these settings, but you can always configure them using these steps-
- Use the Runwindow or the file explorer to open the control panel.
- Click on the System and Securityoption in the control panel menu.
- Select the System and maintenance option in the next window and tap Change User Account Control settings.
- You can control the UAC settings using the slider you see in the next window.
- Put the slider beside Never Notify to turn off the UAC settings and shift it to Always Notifyto turn the settings on again.
- Turn off the UAC Settings using the slider and try to install QuickBooks again.
If the error interrupts the installation again, try the next method.
Solution 2- Fix the issues with QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Tool hub is a one-stop solution for minor issues in the software that can be annoying while working on the software. Use the steps underneath to fix this issue-
- Run QB Tool hub after restarting your PC.
- Select the Installation issuesoption in the menu and tap QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool in the drop-down options.
- Wait until the tool fixes the issues and then try installing QuickBooks again.
The error will not affect the installation after using the steps above.
This blog consists of the details of QuickBooks error 1625 including the causes of its development and the effective methods to tackle it. We hope it is easy for you to apply the solutions and that the error is fixed on your PC.
If you have any remaining queries, speak to a QB expert available for your help at 1-855-856-0042.