QuickBooks is the most sophisticated accounting application in today’s era that is specifically designed to meet the growing needs of small & medium-sized companies across the globe.
However, there are still some technical problems that routinely occur in QuickBooks, and one of these irritating technical glitches is the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open’ problem. In this specific problem, QB users find it extremely difficult to access the QB Desktop application on their systems.
Various factors that can provoke this error, along with highly reliable troubleshooting methods, are mentioned in this blog.
If you are constantly confronting the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open’ problem, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to easily reach out to our QB Professionals Team for guidance.
What Are the Prominent Reasons That Can Trigger ‘QuickBooks Won’t Open’ Problem?
The specific reasons listed below can easily provoke the ‘QuickBooks Won’t Open’ problem on the system:
- If the QB has not been installed through the proper step-wise procedure or if the system hard drive has been damaged, then this issue can emerge on the screen.
- Technical issues inside the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file & outdated or corrupted Windows operating system can also provoke this problem.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15243
How Can ‘QB Desktop Not Opening’ Problem Be Resolved Effectively?
The best methods to tackle ‘QB Desktop Not Opening’ problem are explained below:
Method 1: Carefully access & execute the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility to tackle this technical problem
- In this specific method, it is required to first access the official Intuit website through the web browser so that you can download the recent version of ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on your computer & after that, you also need to save its file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) at Windows Desktop as per the proper step-wise procedure.
- Thereafter, jump to the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file icon on Windows Desktop & then launch this file to carry out a valid installation of ‘QB Tool Hub’ on the system as per the correct on-screen procedure.
- Here, in this step, you can open up ‘QB Tool Hub’ by double-clicking on its icon, and then you must reach the ‘Program Problems’ tab to finally strike the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility icon.
- At this point, you have to wait until the entire execution of the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility has been completed, and after that, you will be able to get free access to the QB Desktop application.
Method 2: Utilize the full run of the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’ to get the QB Desktop application completely repaired
- To implement this effective method, just open the ‘QB Tool Hub’ that you have already installed on the system and then move further to strike the ‘Installation Issues’ tab present within it.
- Here, you can simply tap the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ icon to instantly commence the execution of this utility & then you shall just wait for the entire execution to get finished on the computer.
- Upon the completion of the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool’ execution, you must restart your computer, and after that, you can access the QB Desktop application without any further interruption.
The ‘QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open’ problem will be fully rectified once you implement these two methods in the proper sequence. For more effective guidance, dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect to our QB Specialists Team.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error