QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is a common error that you may experience due to an expired payroll subscription or internet connectivity issues. It may affect online payroll services, and the issue ends up hampering the seamless functioning of payroll. Also, you won’t be able to access QuickBooks until all the Payroll issues are taken care of. It becomes of utmost importance to resolve this issue as soon as you can, and in this article, we will be guiding you to resolve this issue quickly.
Finding it impossible to find the right solution to how do I fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 in desktop? Our experts can help you in fixing the issue in no time; just dial us at +1(855)-738-0359
Root Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
The following reasons can prompt the QuickBooks Error Code PS060.
- You may get QB error code PS060 if you are using a QuickBooks Desktop version that is more than three years old.
- It can occur when you are unable to auto-renew the payroll subscription due to incorrect credit card information.
- The error prompts on your screen if Intuit’s server is down.
Easy Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060
You need to implement the following solutions carefully to rectify QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060.
Solution 1: Flush DNS Using Command Prompt to Resolve the Error
The very first solution is to flush DNS using a command prompt to rectify the error.
- First, press Windows + letter R together.
- Once the Run window appears, type cmd in the text box.
- Now tap on Enter, and in the black color command prompt window, type ipconfig/flushdns.
- Hit on Enter and attempt to use payroll once again, and if again you get the same Payroll Update Error PS060, then follow the next troubleshooting step.
you may also read:- QuickBooks error 6106
Solution 2: Clean Junk Files from Internet Explorer to Eliminate the Error
Our very second solution is to clean junk files from internet explorer to rectify this error quickly.
- First, access Internet Explorer, and from under the Tools tab, select Internet Options.
- Now under the General tab, click Delete from the Browsing History section.
- Next, ensure that the Website Files and Temporary Internet Files option is selected.
- Lastly, click on Delete and then hit OK.
Solution 3: Get the QuickBooks Desktop Application Repaired to Resolve the Error
The third solution is to get the QuickBooks Desktop Application repaired to manually eliminate the error.
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub, go to the downloads, and run the QuickBookstoolhub.exe file.
- Now agree to the terms and conditions presented by the software installer.
- Run it from the Start menu or use the desktop icon, choose the Program Installation Issues tab, and click Quick Fix My Program Tool.
- Next, let the tool run and repair general issues with the QuickBooks installation.
- Now run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the same window in Tool Hub.
- Let it repair the installation issues, then attempt to access QuickBooks and payroll in it to see if this helps eliminate QuickBooks error PS060.
Solution 4: Verify Credit Card Information in QuickBooks Desktop
Our very last solution is to verify the credit card information on the QB desktop to eliminate this error.
you also read:- QuickBooks Error PS038
For QuickBooks Desktop
- First, access QuickBooks Desktop and from the Product & Services window, click the payroll service you are using.
- Now under the Billing Information tab, click Edit next to your Payment Method.
- Next, enter Correct Payment Details and click Save and Close.
- Lastly, make sure to verify all the payroll subscription information.
For QuickBooks Online
- Firstly tap on the Gear icon at the top and select Account and Settings.
- Hit the Billing & Subscription option and click Edit under the Payment Method tab.
- Lastly, edit your credit card information and click Save Changes.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 can be quite an annoying error, and we hope that the guide was helpful to you. In case it didn’t help, then our experts definitely will; just give us a quick call at +1(855)-738-0359