Using a Surge Mastercard, one can make payments to shopping malls, and restaurants, and even travel anywhere in the globe where MasterCard is accepted. It lets users manage their accounts online easily by just registering on the surge credit card login portal.
If you are new to Surge Credit card payments, then here is a complete guide on it. Keep reading it.
About Surge Credit Card
Surge Credit Card, issued by Continental Finance is a specially designed card for the consumers who want to enhance their Credit scores. Apart from this it also offers more lucrative financial benefits every time you use it. By logging into the surge credit card login portal, you can pay your bills, update contact information, and can check your monthly statement with ease.
It offers an initial credit limit ranging from $300 to $1000 for a bad or low credit score too. You can increase your credit score in 6 months by paying the credit card bill on time. The best part is you can access your account 24/7.
Steps to Surge Credit Card Login
For signing in on the surge credit card login portal, follow the steps
- First, visit the official website of Surge credit card
- Here, enter your login credentials
- Now tap the “Enter” button to enter the Surge card Customer dashboard
How to Register on the Surge Credit Card Portal?
To use surge mastercard login, you need to register on the portal and create an online account to access from anywhere 24./7. Here is how to do
- Navigate to Continental Finance Login website, www.surgecardinfo.com.
- Click on the “Login” button
- Then, click on “Register for Account” which is situated beneath the “Sign in” box
- Provide all the details on the required field to proceed
After registering on the portal, you can access your online account any time anywhere
Surge Credit Card Payment
Make surge credit card payments, a number of ways are there, like via mail, phone, or make payment online. Here are the step-by-step instruction
- First of all, Login to your Surge credit card login website
- Now choose the “Payment” tab
- Pick the “Make the Payment” option
- Type your payment details and tap on the “Submit” button
For Online payment
- Go to the “Payment section” after login to the surge credit card portal
- Here, you need to enter your bank details, bank routing number, SSN number, and account number
- Now choose to pay the due amount via electronic debit
Here you will be asked to set “Autopay” and your account will automatically be debited to pay your credit card bill on a certain day or you can pay manually when you desire.
To clear your dues, you can make surge credit card payment via mail too
- Surge Card
- PO Box 31292
- Tampa FL 33631-3292
You can call on Surge credit card Customer support phone number 1-866-513-4598 for payments and other services. These are the ways to clear your Surge credit card bill and increase your credit score.
For further details you must visit the site Accountiod.com once.
Recommended: WHAT ARE TENANT LOANS? HOW DOES IT FIT SOMEONE WHO NEEDS FINANCIAL SUPPORT?